Correct the verbs in brackets :
1. If Ali ( to refuse ) to help, we ( to have ) to manage without him.
2. We were travelling with false passports. That was the trouble ! If our passports ( to be ) all right, we ( not to be ) arrested.
3. If I ( to come ) across two men fighting with knives, I ( to call ) the police. But this is a very peaceful area !
4. If a driver ( to brake ) suddenly on a wet road, he ( to skid ) .
5. Why don't you bring your car to work ? If I ( to have ) a car, I ( to bring ) it to work !
6. It was a rather dull game so I left before the end ; if I ( to wait ) another five minutes, I ( to see ) Chelsea scoring a really exciting goal !
7. If you ( to care ) to see some of his drawings, I ( to send ) them round to your office.
8. I'll wash the glasses in this nice hot water. No, don't ! If you ( to put ) them into very hot water, they ( to ).
9. The job is much worse than I expected. If I ( to realize ) how awful it was going to be, I ( not to accept ) it .
10. Unless Tom ( to take ) his library book back tomorrow, he (to have ) to pay a fine.