Correct the verbs in brackets :
1. If I go to Setif, I ( to visit) the zoo.
2. If I were a millionaire, I ( to live) in Mecca.
3. If we had read the book, we ( to understand) the film.
4. I would have arrived in time if I ( not to miss) the train.
5. If the teacher explained the grammar once more, I ( to write) a good test.
6. My friend would stay longer in Vienna if he ( to have) more time.
7. If it had not rained I ( to go) for a walk.
8. If Ali travelled to Bejaia again, he ( to visit) an oil distillery.
9. If you wait a minute, I ( to come) with you.
10. We ( to watch) TV tonight if Mohamed hadn't bought the theatre tickets.