أفـــضـــل البشــــــائر..من بوســــــــعادة
هل تريد التفاعل مع هذه المساهمة؟ كل ما عليك هو إنشاء حساب جديد ببضع خطوات أو تسجيل الدخول للمتابعة.

أفـــضـــل البشــــــائر..من بوســــــــعادة

هذا المنتدى يهتم بالعلم والتدريس .المعلوماتية.الترفيه.وكل مافيه فائدة

الرئيسيةالبوابةالتسجيلأحدث الصوردخولالمكتـــبة

PAST PERFECT:SIMPLE/CONTINUOUS

اذهب الى الأسفل 
كاتب الموضوعرسالة
legouithameur
رئيس حكومة المنتدى
رئيس حكومة المنتدى
legouithameur

عدد الرسائل : 1146
العمر : 61
تاريخ التسجيل : 25/02/2008

PAST PERFECT:SIMPLE/CONTINUOUS Empty
مُساهمةموضوع: PAST PERFECT:SIMPLE/CONTINUOUS   PAST PERFECT:SIMPLE/CONTINUOUS I_icon_minitimeالثلاثاء مارس 04, 2008 7:08 am

Past Perfect : Simple/Continuous.

1. I left without him last night, but I told him to meet me early because the film started at 8:00. I…………………. (try) to get tickets for that movie for months, and I didn't want to miss it.

2. By the time I finally left the coffee house where we were supposed to meet, I ………………………..(drink) three cups of coffee and I (wait) over an hour.

3. I had to leave because I …………………… (arrange) to meet John in front of the cinema.

4. When I arrived at the cinema, John ………………….. (take, already) the tickets and he was waiting for me.

5. He was very upset because he ………………….. (wait) for more than half an hour.

6. He said he ………………… (give, almost) up and ………………….(go) into the cinema without me.

7. John told me I ……………….(be) late so many times and that he would not go out with me anymore.

8. He added that he……………….. (miss) the best part of the movie because of my late arrival.
الرجوع الى أعلى الصفحة اذهب الى الأسفل

PAST PERFECT:SIMPLE/CONTINUOUS
الرجوع الى أعلى الصفحة 
صفحة 1 من اصل 1
 مواضيع مماثلة
-
» Past : Simple or Continuous/ Exercise2
» Present Perfect or Past Simple :
» Present Perfect or Past Simple/ Exercise
» form ans use of the present perfect continuous
» PRESENT PERFECT CONTINUOUS/Lesson

صلاحيات هذا المنتدى:لاتستطيع الرد على المواضيع في هذا المنتدى
أفـــضـــل البشــــــائر..من بوســــــــعادة :: المنتدى التعليمي :: التعليم الثانوي في الجزائر :: مادة الانجليزية-
انتقل الى: