Ask for the underlined word.
1. They hear a terrifying noise.
2. The dog goes over to the children.
3.They wrote down the address.
4.They look at our flowers and vegetables.
5. Ahmed did his homework very quickly.
6. My mum pays for the ticket.
7. He kicked the ball high into the air.
8. They had cameras.
9. Ali saw a fine sports car.
10. He ate an apple.
11. This flower smells great.
12. He repaired everything carefully.
13. Thameur lived in Chicago.
14. He drank some lemonade.
15. They stayed for two days.