أفـــضـــل البشــــــائر..من بوســــــــعادة
هل تريد التفاعل مع هذه المساهمة؟ كل ما عليك هو إنشاء حساب جديد ببضع خطوات أو تسجيل الدخول للمتابعة.

أفـــضـــل البشــــــائر..من بوســــــــعادة

هذا المنتدى يهتم بالعلم والتدريس .المعلوماتية.الترفيه.وكل مافيه فائدة

الرئيسيةالبوابةالتسجيلأحدث الصوردخولالمكتـــبة

easy grammar with us

اذهب الى الأسفل 
كاتب الموضوعرسالة
legouithameur
رئيس حكومة المنتدى
رئيس حكومة المنتدى
legouithameur

عدد الرسائل : 1146
العمر : 61
تاريخ التسجيل : 25/02/2008

easy grammar with us Empty
مُساهمةموضوع: easy grammar with us   easy grammar with us I_icon_minitimeالثلاثاء فبراير 26, 2008 8:47 pm

Form questions in Simple Past.example: Did he answer the question?he / the question / answer1.Thameur / stamps / collect2.Ahmed / with Amel/ stay3.they / a hamster / have4.she / in a play / act5.We / our clothes / change6.Zineb / her home / decorate7.it / too much / weigh8.the children / on the floor / sleep9.my sister / our dog / feed10.the dog / bark11.she / her bike / push12.I / more money / need13.you / the car / repair14.my crush / at me / smile15.you / the sentence / understand16.I / postcards / send17.he / a blue shirt / wear18.You / always / flowers / bring19.the boss / the contract / sign2.he / the question / answer21.you / a question / ask22.she / happy / look23.the book / to me / belong24.you / the car / repair25.the boss / the contract / sign26.Ryad / the number / dial27.Omar/ his head / cover28.we / our punishment / escape29.she / her mother / kiss30.they / a hamster / have31.You / a song / sing32.my friends / me / help33.she / her best / try34.you / me / love35.they / furniture / sell36.you / the homework / copy37.they / new gadgets / invent
الرجوع الى أعلى الصفحة اذهب الى الأسفل

easy grammar with us
الرجوع الى أعلى الصفحة 
صفحة 1 من اصل 1
 مواضيع مماثلة
-
» Grammar: Present Simple
» An exercise on A and AN . It is easy Come on !
» Adverb / Easy lessons
» Nouns / Easy lesson

صلاحيات هذا المنتدى:لاتستطيع الرد على المواضيع في هذا المنتدى
أفـــضـــل البشــــــائر..من بوســــــــعادة :: المنتدى التعليمي :: التعليم الثانوي في الجزائر :: مادة الانجليزية-
انتقل الى: