رئيس حكومة المنتدى
عدد الرسائل : 1146
العمر : 54
تاريخ التسجيل : 25/02/2008
|موضوع: حكم وتعاريفها 2 الأربعاء أبريل 02, 2008 11:05 pm|| |
Everybody needs a certain amount of relaxation. It is not good to work all
11. All work and no play makes Jack a dull boy.
Eating an apple every day can help to keep you healthy.
12. An apple a day keeps the doctor away.*
Other interpretation : A small preventive treatment wards off serious problems.
When one's financial situation deteriorates, friends tend to disappear.
13. An empty purse frightens away friends.
An Englishman's home is a place where he feels safe, enjoys privacy
14. An Englishman's home is his castle.
and can do as he wishes.
When you work you avoid temptation.
15. An idle brain is the devil's workshop.
It is easier to prevent something from happening than to repair the damage or
16. An ounce of prevention is worth a pound of cure.
cure the disease later.
Blaming the tools for bad workmanship is an excuse for lack of skill.
17. A bad workman blames his tools.
It's better to keep what you have than to risk losing it by searching for something better.
18. A bird in hand is worth two in a bush.
Friendships can be rebuilt after a dispute but will never be as strong as before.
19. A broken friendship may be soldered but will never be sound.
Something difficult seems easier when it is done voluntarily.
20. A burden of one's own choice is not felt.
التوقيع لقوي ثامر