رئيس حكومة المنتدى
عدد الرسائل : 1146
العمر : 54
تاريخ التسجيل : 25/02/2008
|موضوع: حكم وتعاريف 1 الأربعاء أبريل 02, 2008 11:03 pm|| |
When you are away from someone you love, you love them even more.
1. Absence makes the heart grow fonder.
Some unfortunate events must be accepted as inevitable.
2. Accidents will happen.
What a person actually does is more important that what they say they will do.
3. Actions speak louder than words.
When a problem is serious, people often do not follow the advice given.
4. Advice is least heeded when most needed.
People are undistinguished until they have made a name.
5. All cats are grey in the dark.
Appearances can be deceptive.
6. All that glitters is not gold.
Time goes by slowly when you have nothing to do.
7. All days are short to Industry and long to Idleness.
Things that are done in love or war can often be excused.
8. All is fair in love and war
There is a solution to everything even though there are doubts.
9. All's well that ends well
As time goes by, grief subsides little by little.
10. All things grow with time - except grief.
التوقيع لقوي ثامر