A) Which sentence is correct?
1) Which is correct?
From where are you?
Where are you from?
2) Which is correct?
Last Wednesday we saw a film.
We saw last Wednesday a film.
B) Form a question using the following words.
1) when / get up / you / in the morning
2) why / Farida / so tired / is
C) Define the underlined parts.
1) Who was in the cinema?
2) I can't go to the party.
D) Form a sentence using the following words.
1) often / it / in Scotland / rains
2) she / writes / a letter / often
E) Rewrite the sentence using the word/words in brackets.
1) He is late. (never)
2) They are flying. (to Paris / on Tuesday)
التوقيع لقوي ثامر