Fill in the blanks with the correct coordinate conjunctions chosen from the pairs given in brackets.
I would like to come, ___ I do not have time. (but, nor)
I would like to come, but I do not have time.
He has not written, ___ has he called me. (but, nor)
He has not written, nor has he called me.
1. I opened the door _________ looked out. (and, yet)
2. She was not in the back yard, _________ was she upstairs. (or, nor)
3. The sun had set, _________ it was still light outside. (or, yet)
4. Do you know his address _________ telephone number? (but, or)
5. He has not arrived yet, _________ have they. (and, nor)
6. I read the book, _________ did not understand it. (but, or)
7. We searched diligently, ________ found nothing. (or, yet)
8. I invited him _________ his friends. (and, but)
التوقيع لقوي ثامر