أفـــضـــل البشــــــائر..من بوســــــــعادة
هل تريد التفاعل مع هذه المساهمة؟ كل ما عليك هو إنشاء حساب جديد ببضع خطوات أو تسجيل الدخول للمتابعة.

أفـــضـــل البشــــــائر..من بوســــــــعادة

هذا المنتدى يهتم بالعلم والتدريس .المعلوماتية.الترفيه.وكل مافيه فائدة

الرئيسيةالبوابةالتسجيلأحدث الصوردخولالمكتـــبة

coordinate conjunctions/Lesson

اذهب الى الأسفل 
كاتب الموضوعرسالة
legouithameur
رئيس حكومة المنتدى
رئيس حكومة المنتدى
legouithameur

عدد الرسائل : 1146
العمر : 61
تاريخ التسجيل : 25/02/2008

coordinate conjunctions/Lesson Empty
مُساهمةموضوع: coordinate conjunctions/Lesson   coordinate conjunctions/Lesson I_icon_minitimeالسبت مارس 22, 2008 1:58 pm

Coordinate conjunctions
Coordinate conjunctions are used to join two similar grammatical constructions; for instance, two words, two phrases or two clauses.
e.g. My friend and I will attend the meeting.
Austria is famous for the beauty of its landscape and the hospitality of its people.
The sun rose and the birds began to sing.

In these examples, the coordinate conjunction and is used to join the two words friend and I, the two phrases the beauty of its landscape and the hospitality of its people, and the two clauses the sun rose and the birds began to sing.

The most commonly used coordinate conjunctions are and, but and or. In addition, the words nor and yet may be used as coordinate conjunctions. In the following table, each coordinate conjunction is followed by its meaning and an example of its use. Note the use of inverted word order in the clause beginning with nor.
الرجوع الى أعلى الصفحة اذهب الى الأسفل

coordinate conjunctions/Lesson
الرجوع الى أعلى الصفحة 
صفحة 1 من اصل 1
 مواضيع مماثلة
-
» coordinate conjunctions/Lesson 2

صلاحيات هذا المنتدى:لاتستطيع الرد على المواضيع في هذا المنتدى
أفـــضـــل البشــــــائر..من بوســــــــعادة :: المنتدى التعليمي :: التعليم الثانوي في الجزائر :: مادة الانجليزية-
انتقل الى: