Fill in each blank with the or leave it empty, as appropriate. Be prepared to justify your choices. For example:
Those participants are ____ lawyers.
Those participants are lawyers.
____ eagles are birds of prey.
Eagles are birds of prey.
___ deaf have their own language.
The deaf have their own language.
___ Dutch are members of the European Union.
The Dutch are members of the European Union.
____ planets circle the sun.
The planets circle the sun.
1. ____ English have a reputation for being animal lovers.
2. ____ wounded were treated immediately.
3. His friends are ____ scientists.
4. ____ crows are black.
5. ____ stars are covered by clouds.
6. ____ French make excellent pastries.
7. Two of the women are ____ reporters.
8. ____ turtles are reptiles.
9. ____ wealthy generally have a good knowledge of finance.
10. ____ Americans like to watch television.
11. They are ____ businessmen.
التوقيع لقوي ثامر