Fill in each blank with a, an or the.
___ moon is full tonight.
The moon is full tonight.
He is ___ singer.
He is a singer.
Please sit in ___ center of the boat.
Please sit in the center of the boat.
The room costs twenty dollars ___ day.
The room costs twenty dollars a day.
___ wheel is considered one of mankind's most important inventions.
The wheel is considered one of mankind's most important inventions.
1. His aunt is ____ teacher.
2. ____ architect is trained in design, drafting, and economics.
3. ____ ostrich is the world's largest bird.
4. Buses pass this point two or three times ____ hour.
5. Plants gain energy from the light of ____ sun.
6. I woke up in ____ middle of the night.
7. She is ____ doctor.
8. ____ seal is an excellent swimmer.
9. Our eyes usually blink several times ____ minute.
10. At ____ equator, sunrise occurs at the same time each day.
11. He is ____ author.
12. They wanted to hear ____ end of the story.
13. Such a severe storm occurs only once ____ decade.
14. Mount Everest is tallest mountain in ____ world.
15. There is an index at ____ back of the book.
التوقيع لقوي ثامر