For each of the following sentences, change the subject of the verb to the plural, and change the verb so that it agrees with its subject. For example:
The goose likes to eat daisies.
The geese like to eat daisies.
The ox was being led to the barn.
The oxen were being led to the barn.
The salmon has been caught by the bear.
The salmon have been caught by the bear.
1. The child is happy.
2. The sheep has been sheared.
3. The man was being given directions.
4. The deer is eating the hay.
5. The woman has visited us.
6. The mouse makes a great deal of noise at night.
7. The gentleman would like to have breakfast early.
8. The louse is a nuisance.
9. Your foot is size ten.
10. The fisherman has had a good season.
11. The tooth needs to be filled.
12. The policewoman was directing traffic.
التوقيع لقوي ثامر