Change the underlined verbs in the following sentences from the Passive Voice to the corresponding tenses in the Active Voice. Preserve the meaning of the sentences by omitting the preposition by and making the necessary changes in word order. For example:
The news was heard by everyone.
Everyone heard the news.
The orders were followed by the officials.
The officials followed the orders.
The money is being counted by the cashier.
The cashier is counting the money.
The ducks have been fed by the tourists.
The tourists have fed the ducks.
The flowers will be photographed by the naturalist.
The naturalist will photograph the flowers.
1. The bill was paid by the manager.
2. The bread was made by the baker.
3. The wiring must be checked by the electrician.
4. The crow was being scolded by the squirrel.
5. The book was written by a doctor.
6. The house was painted by a student.
7. The seeds were taken by the chickadee.
8. The cider has been drunk by the guest.
9. The mail is opened by the secretary.
10. The ingredients have been measured by the cooks.
11. The bird was seen by the photographers.
12. His work will be published by the magazine.
التوقيع لقوي ثامر