Change the underlined verbs in the following sentences from the Active Voice to the corresponding tenses in the Passive Voice. Preserve the meaning of the sentences by using the preposition by and making the necessary changes in word order. For example:
The teenager rowed the boat.
The boat was rowed by the teenager.
The is riding the horse.
The horse is being ridden by the .
The student has prepared the lunch.
The lunch has been prepared by the student.
The president will thank the members.
The members will be thanked by the president.
The children can understand the poem.
The poem can be understood by the children.
1. The woman founded the club.
2. This entry took the prize.
3. Rim is playing the guitar.
4. The mailman has delivered the letter.
5. The chauffeur can drive the car.
6. The child chose the hat.
7. The cat chased the mouse.
8. The workers will weave the carpet.
9. The stranger could have bought the hiking boots.
10. The dealer has sold the car.
11. The dog splashed the water.
12. The man has watered the garden.
التوقيع لقوي ثامر