For each of the following sentences, first indicate the tense of the underlined verb, and then change the verb from the Passive Voice to the corresponding tense in the Active Voice. Take note of the resulting change in the meaning of the sentence. For example:
We are paid regularly.
Simple Present: We pay regularly.
She is not assisted every day.
Simple Present: She does not assist every day.
Was he not being flown to Biskra?
Past Continuous: Was he not flying to Biskra?
It has been grown here for the past twenty years.
Present Perfect: It has grown here for the past twenty years.
Might they be called at nine o'clock?
Simple conjugation with might: Might they call at nine o'clock?
1. We can be heard easily. _________________
2. She is being given advice. __________________
3. Were they not flown over the lake? ________________
4. I had been transferred to another department.
5. He is being stopped. __________________
6. We have been sent a letter. __________________
7. He is not being taught music theory. _________________
8. Should they have been flown to their next destination? ______________
9. They will be watched constantly. __________________
10. We had been driven to the beach this morning. __________________
11. Has he been checked into the hotel? ______________
12. Could I have been told the news yesterday? __________________
التوقيع لقوي ثامر