For each of the following sentences, first indicate the tense of the underlined verb, and then change the verb from the Active Voice to the corresponding tense in the Passive Voice. Take note of the resulting change in the meaning of the sentence. For example:
They drive to work at seven o'clock every morning.
Simple Present: They are driven to work at seven o'clock every morning.
Did he notice?
Simple Past: Was he noticed?
She is not telling the truth.
Present Continuous: he is not being told the truth.
We have sent a message.
Present Perfect: We have been sent a message.
I will pay.
Simple Future: I will be paid.
1. Do they expect to leave? _________________
2. He is giving instructions. __________________
3. They have moved to a new location. __________________
4. She will fly to London. _________________
5. He has offered a discount. __________________
6. They have stopped. __________________
7. Will you have given the order? _________________
8. We sent a favorable reply. __________________
9. We were teaching German. __________________
10. I understand. ___________________
11. He is offering free advice. _________________
12. She will rush to the reception. __________________
التوقيع لقوي ثامر