. On my granddaughter's birthday her parents (to give) a party to which friends and relatives were invited.
2. She (to play) piano for half an hour and the guests applauded her.
3. She has been practising the piano since she (to be) 4 years old.
4. It was a sunny day and the children (to go) out to play soccer.
5. Before the game (to start) they had noticed the pool.
6. Some of them (to want) to swim and others preferred playing soccer.
7. But all of them (to be) happy to come in for tea-time.
8. We (to sing) ' Happy Birthday' both in English and in Romanian language.
9. My granddaughter (to receive) a lot of presents and was very happy.
10. The children (to enjoy) their toys and it was the most beautiful day of the year.
التوقيع لقوي ثامر