رئيس حكومة المنتدى
عدد الرسائل : 1146
العمر : 54
تاريخ التسجيل : 25/02/2008
|موضوع: Which word is correct/Exercise السبت مارس 15, 2008 9:48 pm|| |
Many of these words need to be changed. Read the sentence, then decide what the answer should be:
- Are you good at (writeing/writing) questions?
- Do you like (windsurf/windsurfing) in the summer?
- He (filed/filled) his car with gas yesterday
- He likes to go (ski/skiing) in the winter.
- It (snow/snows) in Setif every year.
- He is (old/older) than his brother.
- Thameur likes (watch/watching) videos in the evening.
- My friend is outside (wait/waiting) for a taxi.
- My friend (wait/waits) for the bus every morning.
- I can't wait to go (shopping/shop) .
- Where do you like to go (swimming/swim) in the summer?
- My mother (cooked/cooks) my breakfast this morning.
- My sister (bake/bakes) cakes every Friday.
- My brother likes watching (film/films) on weekends.
التوقيع لقوي ثامر