What is the Correct Form of the Word?
Many of these words need to be changed. Read the sentence, decide what the answer should be
- There are seven (ruler/rulers) on the table.
- This is (his/he)(pen/pens).
- My father gave (he/him) this camera.
- Those (man/men) use (they/them) cameras every day.
- May I (borow/borrow) your camera?
- He can't take a picture because he (do not/does not) have a camera.
- He bought three (roll/rolls) of (film/films)
- This a (quiet/qiuet) camera so it doesn't make (many/much) noise.
- How (many/much)(camera/cameras)(do/does) he have?
- He (have/has) three (camera/camears).
التوقيع لقوي ثامر