رئيس حكومة المنتدى
عدد الرسائل : 1146
العمر : 54
تاريخ التسجيل : 25/02/2008
|موضوع: بكالوريا2008/ الاسئلة-الجزء1 الأربعاء مارس 12, 2008 12:55 pm|| |
2. Answer the following questions according to the text. a. How does Bill Talent try to stop excessive consumption? b. What is Bill Talent’s campaign called? c. Why are people frustrated according to Bill Talent? 3. Choose the best answer. The text is: a. a radio report b. a speech made by a priest c. a newspaper article
- Say whether the following statements are true (T) or false (F).
- During holiday seasons, shops do not provide everything people need.
- Shoppers pay particular attention to where and how products are made.
- Consumers cannot resist advertisements.
- Bill Talent is not totally against consuming.
1/1 4. Find in the text words, phrases or expressions that are closest in meaning to the following: a. annoyed (§1) b. all day and all night (§2) c. buying (§4) 5. Find in the text words, phrases or expressions that are opposite in meaning to the following: a. discouraging (§1) b. interesting (§3) c. giving the right value (§4) 6. Fill in the table with the appropriate words.
7. Combine the following statements using the connectors in brackets making the necessary changes. a. People do not care about the spiritual aspect of life. They do not find life enjoyable. (if) b. People feel upset during holiday seasons. They do not find what they need. (as) c. A variety of goods is available on the market. People still ask for more. (although)
a. consumption b. vanished c. expense
- Underline the stressed syllables in each of the following words.