Decide between "do", "go" or "play. Sometimes the verb needs to be conjugated or put in the infinitive or gerund form.
1. He used to --gojogging every day when he was at university.
2. I love --playinga good game of chess from time to time.
3. She --has been doinggymnastics for over five years now.
4. This summer we --are going to gowindsurfing every day on our vacation.
5. He's quite the athlete. He --playsbasketball, baseball and hockey, too.
6. My wife --goeshorse riding twice a week.
7. Why don't we --playa set of tennis?
8. Some people think that --doingaerobics four times a week is the best possible way of keeping fit.
9. His idea of the perfect summer holiday is to rent a sailboat and --gosailing between the islands of the Tuscan archipelago.
10. He --doesathletics for his local track club.